For those of you who have asked us what the F1 TV service is like and are struggling to decide if you should spend the money, F1 has good news. You are able to access the service for free for 30 days and unlike all other “free trial” offers, they will notify you to cancel or continue at the end fo 30 days.
The service is a platform for viewing live events but also plumbing through the depths of their historic content and this should keep you busy for 30 days or so.
Here is the press release and how to take advantage of the offer.
F1 Press Release
Getting it all for nothing couldn’t be easier. This code 1FRTF1TV07F1, is your free pass. Here’s how to use it:
- Click the link BELOW. It’ll take you to F1 TV setup page.
- Select F1 TV Access Monthly option. Once done, you’ll be asked for your payment details. (Don’t worry you won’t be charged).
- Then, simply enter your free 12-digit code.
- Press “apply” and you’ll see the cost reduced to 0.
- BOOM. You’re in. Free of charge for 30-days.
- Sit back, relax, and feast on decades of drama.
Just to recap, you will not be charged until your 30-days are up. We promise. In fact, we’ll remind you to cancel, or continue, closer to the end of your trial. We haven’t been able to adapt our existing system to handle this unusual situation.