Kimi Raikkonen finished up his best weekend yet in WRC, driving his Citroen to a fifth place finish. Kimi was 6:44 behind race winner Sebastien Loeb, but don’t hold it against Kimi — Loeb finished almost a minute ahead of anyone else.
Rain — sound familiar? — made for a muddy and slippery final day. Both Mikko Hirvonen and Dani Sordo slid their way down the grid.
â€œThe feeling is coming now,â€ Raikkonen said. â€œWe werenâ€™t pushing too hard but we were still able to set times that were not so bad.â€
For the first time, Kimi finished in the top 10 in all the race’s stages.
He’s proving what we all knew: the guy can drive.
Pos Driver Make Time and Gap to First
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen 3h01m38.7s
2. Petter Solberg Citroen + 54.5s
3. Mikko Hirvonen Ford + 1m43.4s
4. Sebastien Ogier Citroen + 3m46.0s
5. Kimi Raikkonen Citroen + 6m44.3s
6. Federico Villagra Ford + 7m56.7s
7. Matthew Wilson Ford + 8m29.8s
8. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford + 19m44.2s
9. Dennis Kuipers Ford + 23m22.2s
10. Aaron Burkart Suzuki + 27m04.7s