For those of you following WRC, Mr. Loeb has secured the season opener in Ireland. Loeb lead a dominant Citroen one-two ahead of Ford’s Mikko Hirvonen.
“It was a really tough rally, I’m really happy to take these 10 points here,” said Loeb.
“Tarmac is important for me, and a difficult rally like this is tricky for everyone. I could have made a mistake, but no, we are here and we won the rally. I will try to continue like this.”
Let the domination begin!
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen 2h48:25.7
2. Dani Sordo Citroen + 1:27.9
3. Mikko Hirvonen Ford + 2:07.8
4. Henning Solberg Ford + 6:32.4
5. Chris Atkinson Citroen + 7:51.9
6. Sebastien Ogier Citroen + 10:44.0
7. Matthew Wilson Ford + 11:23.8
8. Khalid Al Qassimi Ford + 14:07.9
9. Eamonn Boland Subaru + 15:23.4
10. Urmo Aava Ford + 15:35.4