Join Grace and me as we review this week’s news in Formula 1. We cover such topics as Nick Chester’s departure from Renault, Toto’s revelation of how $40m is just too much for Daimler to spend and much more.
"You can't take F1 to America, you have to take America to F1."
This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula 1 companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V. Additional information can be found at F1's website at www.formula1.com. We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter's IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
1. Calling an award ceremony a “prize giving ceremony” is about as useful as me calling a janitor a “sanitation engineer”. :P
2. I gave up football for Lent. NBA and San Antonio at this point. ;-)
3. Wait, they invented scratch-and-sniff radio? Why didn’t I hear about this?
4. Sure, you can always try to bring back that 1960s Nehru jacket, but lime green? Seriously?
5. Well, Toto, you knew what you were getting into when you signed up.
In English, there is nothing wrong with the phrase prize-giving. It’s just another difference between the English language and that spoken in the USA.
It’s a shame what you lot did to our beautiful language, Dave. ;)
Clearly, Toto, Lewis and Valterri are have in fact been Photoshopped into the picture, it’s part of the FIA’s new Digital Motorsports take over.