As the offseason grows longer, speculation about the last few open seats runs rampant. Since our fearless leader Doug has to take care of family, Tom “TMM” Firth and myself, John “TRF” Olsakovsky will break down all we know. About who’s in and who’s out for 2017. Dallara is going to be Dallara or a while, but that’s not all bad, and we’ll tell you why.
Show Notes and Links
- Sato set for Andretti
- Montoya set for Indy 500 entry with Penske
- Does Munoz go to Foyt if Sato goes to Andretti?
- Where does this leave Daly?
- Pagenaud wants to try NASCAR, discuss?
- Seats remaining – 1x seat at ECR, 1x seat at Coyne (?), 1x potential seat at Foyt (Munoz likely to take 1, 1x Ganassi (Likely Chilton) Possibly a second full time seat at RLL, possibly a seat at KV.
- Dallara base chassis to continue through to 2020, Champcar style bodywork from ‘18?.
- Indycar to sanction MX-5 Cup