Tonight, we take a look at the artist illustration of the 2018 Indycar aero kit, which has emerged in recent days, and look ahead to this weekend’s upcoming Long Beach Grand Prix.
We also take a look at the Mazda Road to Indy Races that opened the 2017 seasons for the USF2000, Pro Mazda, and Indy Lights Championships. All three series offered great racing and the USF2000 series debuted it’s new USF17 Tatus chassis. Drivers and fans were not disappointed. Also, the Indy Lights cars experimented with Push2Pass, and we analyze whether it really had that big of an affect on the racing.
Show notes and links
- Barber test – results
- IMS test – Robin Miller Video
- Veach may get indycar ride for the 500
- Pippa Mann to compete in the Indy 500 with Coyne
- Brake issues update from PFC – PFC Story
- Conor Daly trying out for American Ninja Warrior
- Long Beach Grand Prix preview – Entry list for LBGP / Schedule for LBGP
- New Indycar aero kit – Artist impressions from Twitter