We tried to provide you a show from the SCCA Solo Nationals and a preview of Verizon IndyCar Series finale at Sonoma Raceway, but difficult logistics and technical snafus thwarted our attempts at Episodes 9a and 9b. Third time’s the charm, and we have a lot to discuss tonight. The IndyCar and Mazda Road to Indy seasons are over and we have four new champions. With the seasons complete, Silly Season is in full swing, and Josef Newgarden is the keystone.
- Record-setting turnout – largest motorsport event in the world
- Articles for FSAE and DP classes forthcoming in Sportscar Magazine
- Single Aero kit in 2018 – Not Pratt and Miller design, who else?
- What’s the future for KV?
- Menards as primary sponsor at Penske with Pags for 10 races in 2017
Silly Season update
- Kimball signed to stay with Ganassi
- Newgarden semi confirmed by Racer for Penske
- RHR & DHL with Andretti through till 2020
- Rossi nears three-year deal with Herta/Andretti
- What’s the deal with JPM?
- Bourdais likely to Coyne next year
- Who drives for Carlin/KVSH?
- Tom – Petit LeMans
- Doug – MRTI Champions rundown (brief)