Doug is still tending to family matters, so it’s up to Tom and John to find a way to thin out the void of Verizon IndyCar Series news to fill up an hour of something kind of entertaining. There’s really only one seat left, so who will be in it when the music stops? Will there be a pair of mirrored balls in Gasoline Alley? And there’s a bombshell in Indy Lights that can’t help but have a ripple effect throughout the entire ladder.
Show notes and links
- Hinch in the finals on DWTS
- Daly & Munoz confirmed at Foyt – The New Generation
- Ed Jones confirmed at Coyne alongside Bourdais
- Could Servia go to RLL in a second car?
- Serralles, Chilton… The Monopoly Man likely for the #8 Ganassi car.
- Hildebrand confirmed for ECR to replace Newgarden.
- Seats remaining – ECR (Road courses) #8 Ganassi and What do KV do? 3rd Seat potentially at Schmidt
- Schmidt leaves Lights
- Deeper ramifications to the series?
- Who may pick up slack?