This week we preview the 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series season opener on the streets of St. Petersburg, FL. Joining the IndyCars are all three of the Mazda Road to Indy junior formula series and the Pirelli World Challenge. It’s going to be a very busy weekend! Leading into the weekend, we’ve had a flurry of last minute driver announcements for the Mazda Road to Indy, One driver into the wild blue yonder, and changes to the Holmatro INDYCAR Safety Team. We take a look at who is where and what to expect from this weekend’s racing action. It’s gonna be fun in the sun!
Subscribe via SoundCloud RSS or on iTunes.
Show notes and links
- Latest News
- St. Petersburg Preview
- Follow this guy! https://twitter.com/Indycar_Wxman
- Rain possible on Sunday, https://twitter.com/Indycar_Wxman/status/971368873915133952
- Entry List and Spotter Guide
- The Long List of Rookies!
- The Rookie Teams!
- Podium Selections
- Thoughts on the last minute flurry of driver announcements
- Entry Lists
Wow am I embarrassed!!
I’ll find the fix to Skypes mute so nobody has to hear me tinkering with metal furniture and eating ice in the background.