Wow! St. Pete is behind us and we’re still going on about who hit who. What’s done is done, and there’s nothing left but to pontificate wildly about what is, what was, and what could have been as we try to unpack all the action from Streets of St. Petersburg. …wrecking balls and all.
Show Notes and Links
- St. Petersburg review
- Review qualifying – Results
- How did the new Aero Package fare in the race ?
- Does reducing downforce work?
- Has returning to a unified aero package given Honda the advantage?
- When will we see the strength of the larger teams coming back to the fore?
- Is tyre use likely to be a key factor in the championship this year or will teams get used to it soon.
- ABC Coverage discussion. (Hint: It’s shite)
- How does this fare for US Formula 1 on ESPN
- Race Action
- Number of cautions
- Dixon and Sato incident
- Wickens and Rossi incident